6th edition of Green Cities Conference is coming!
Conference date: 22-24th of May 2024!
Green Cities conference is a platform to exchange of knowledge and experiences on the implementation of urban logistics solutions in the context of sustainable development, with particular emphasis on environmental issues and reducing the negative impact of urban freight transport on the environment. Look please the list of topics at the bottom.
Main topic of 6th edition: innovations in city logistics.
The abstract submission is open now!
Abstract submission deadline –
Abstract submission: easychair
List of topics:
- The impact of urban freight transport on the environment.
- City logistics data collection processes and systems.
- Presentation of the new trends in eco-logistics.
- The impact of freight distribution on the functioning of tourist and health resorts.
- Computerization of urban infrastructure and city logistics.
- IT platforms for freight distribution in urban areas.
- Modelling freight distribution in urban areas.
- Planning freight distribution in the context of sustainable development.
- Urban industrial infrastructure.
- City marketing as support for sustainable development.
- Public-private partnerships for sustainable urban logistics.
- Safety aspects in urban freight transport.
- Metropolitan environment monitoring in terms of freight transport.
- The impact of logistics systems on the effective functioning of metropolitan areas.
- Economic aspects of improving safety in the freight distribution in urban areas.
- Sustainable logistics in the urban tourist area.