5th edition of Green Cities Conference is coming!
To submit post conference expanded versions of the articles, please follow the link
Technopark Pomerania – www.technopark-pomerania.pl
4 Cyfrowa Street (Building F2), Szczecin
Bus station: Niemierzyńska Technopark 12, tram number 3
Taxi: CityTaxi +48 91 433 53 35, Taxi 4You +48 91 483 38 33
Instruction for Zoom is available HERE
For those who cannot attend in person, we have prepared the opportunity to
join the conference online at ZOOM
Please follow the LINK for the Conference poster template
(only those posters prepared according to the template will be accepted).
Please follow the LINK for accommodation details
Dear Authors, we would like to inform You about the possibility to submit Your papers, after the conference, in one of special publication issues. For more details follow the instruction for authors section.
The participant registration is available now!
Dear Authors, the full paper submission deadline is postponed till 4.03.2022.
The paper template is available here (only the papers prepared according to the template will be considered for the reviewing process).
!! New conference date – 23 – 24 May 2022
The abstract submission is open: www.easychair.org
The conference flyer is available here: GreenCities2022.
The conference will provide a platform for exchange of knowledge and experiences on the implementation of urban logistics solutions in the context of sustainable development, with particular emphasis on environmental issues and reducing the negative impact of urban freight transport on the environment. The major topic of the 5th edition of the Conference will be data collection in city logistics.
List of topics:
- The impact of urban freight transport on the environment.
- City logistics data collection processes and systems.
- Presentation of the new trends in eco-logistics.
- The impact of freight distribution on the functioning of tourist and health resorts.
- Computerization of urban infrastructure and city logistics.
- IT platforms for freight distribution in urban areas.
- Modelling freight distribution in urban areas.
- Planning freight distribution in the context of sustainable development.
- Urban industrial infrastructure.
- City marketing as support for sustainable development.
- Public-private partnerships for sustainable urban logistics.
- Safety aspects in urban freight transport.
- Metropolitan environment monitoring in terms of freight transport.
- The impact of logistics systems on the effective functioning of metropolitan areas.
- Economic aspects of improving safety in the freight distribution in urban areas.
- Sustainable logistics in the urban tourist area.