All Authors of accepted papers are asked to prepare the posters using the GC2020-Poster-template. More details here.
This year Green Cities Conference will be available
and will be
free of charge!!!
It means that you don’t need to pay any conference fee. Also all previously sent money will be refunded.
It was hard decision for us. The best way to share knowledge and experiences is to directly meet each other and to spend good time talking. Also it’s important to establish new contacts and relationship. However, considering the present situation and some messages, which we received, we decided that on-line conference will be the best option for now. We strongly believe that next, 5th Green Cities Conference in 2022, will be organized like in the past.
Due to that this year Conference is free of charge, we will not cover any publication costs in journals. The costs will be covered by authors according to journals’ rules and expectations.
More details and schedule will be available soon.
The conference papers which will not be published in special issues we offer third way – publication in Scientific Journals of The Maritime University of Szczecin.
Considering present very hard, unexpected situation with coronavirus crisis, 4th Green Cities – Green Logistics for Greener Cities Conference is postponed to 23-24 of September 2020.
We strongly believe that till this time many things will be much better and you will be able to participate in this event.
We kindly ask you to check the schedule changes.
Hopefully, you will come in September to Szczecin and we will spend good time together here.
Updated information will be available soon.
Be safe and take care yourself!
Stay home and avoid coronavirus!!!
There will be three options for publication of expanded papers after the conference (based on additional review track):
- in Sustainable Cities and Society – Special issue on Green Logistics for Greener Cities (journal IF: 4.624, publication is planned in 2021);
- in Sustainability – Special issue on Green City Logistics (journal IF: 2.592, publication is planned in 2020);
- in Scientific Journals of The Maritime University of Szczecin (indexed on Web of Science™ Core Collection, publication is planned in 2020).
More details soon.
New full paper submission deadline – 31.03.2020!!!
The full paper template is available here: 4th International Conference Green Cities 2020-template.
The abstract deadline is extended till 15th of December 2019!!!
New conference e-mail address: email@example.com
Hello again. 4th edition of Green Cities conference will come true! The conference flyer is available here: GreenCities2020.
The conference will provide a platform for exchange of knowledge and experiences on the implementation of urban logistics solutions in the context of sustainable development, with particular emphasis on environmental issues and reducing the negative impact of urban freight transport on the environment. The major topic of the 4th edition of the Conference will be development of electromobility in city logistics.
Submission is now available here: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=greencities2020
Use please the GC2020-Abstract template.
The conference will provide a platform for exchange of knowledge and experiences on the implementation of urban logistics solutions in the context of sustainable development, with particular emphasis on environmental issues and reducing the negative impact of urban freight transport on the environment. The major topic of the 4th edition of the Conference will be development of electro-mobility in city logistics.
List of topics:
- The impact of urban freight transport on the environment.
- Utilization of electro-mobility in city logistics.
- Presentation of the new trends in eco-logistics.
- The impact of freight distribution on the functioning of tourist and health resorts.
- Computerization of urban infrastructure and city logistics.
- IT platforms for freight distribution in urban areas.
- Modelling freight distribution in urban areas.
- Planning freight distribution in the context of sustainable development.
- Urban industrial infrastructure.
- City marketing as support for sustainable development.
- Public-private partnerships for sustainable urban logistics.
- Safety aspects in urban freight transport.
- Metropolitan environment monitoring in terms of freight transport.
- The impact of logistics systems on the effective functioning of metropolitan areas.
- Economic aspects of improving safety in the freight distribution in urban areas.
- Sustainable logistics in the urban tourist area.