6th edition of The Conference is coming!
Conference date: 22-24th of May 2024
We warmly invite you to the next edition of the international scientific conference “GREEN LOGISTICS FOR GREENER CITIES,” which will once again bring together global experts and leaders in urban logistics within the context of sustainable development
Time left until the conference
“The Green Cities conference serves as a platform for exchanging knowledge and experiences regarding the implementation of urban logistics solutions within the context of sustainable development. It focuses on environmental issues and aims to reduce the negative impact of urban freight transport on the environment.
Main topic of 6th edition:
Innovations in city logistics
Dear Green Cities Friends, I’d like to announce that after the conference the submission for special issue in Transportation Research Part D journal will be opened. The title of this special issue will be “Sustainable Urban Freight Transport – the challenge for the smart cities”.
The abstract submission is open now!
Abstract submission deadline –
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION – 31.03.2024.
Abstract submission: easychair
List of topics:
- The impact of urban freight transport on the environment.
- City logistics data collection processes and systems.
- Presentation of the new trends in eco-logistics.
- The impact of freight distribution on the functioning of tourist and health resorts.
- Computerization of urban infrastructure and city logistics.
- IT platforms for freight distribution in urban areas.
- Modelling freight distribution in urban areas.
- Planning freight distribution in the context of sustainable development.
- Urban industrial infrastructure.
- City marketing as support for sustainable development.
- Public-private partnerships for sustainable urban logistics.
- Safety aspects in urban freight transport.
- Metropolitan environment monitoring in terms of freight transport.
- The impact of logistics systems on the effective functioning of metropolitan areas.
- Economic aspects of improving safety in the freight distribution in urban areas.
- Sustainable logistics in the urban tourist area.